187 Kern St, Salinas, CA 93905
Best Western Plus Salinas Valley Inn and Suites is located
in Salinas, California,
just northeast of the US 101 freeway,
3/4 mile northeast of downtown.
Free continental breakfast and local calls.
Heated outdoor pool, whirlpool, exercise room,
and guest laundry.
62 rooms on 3 floors.
Rooms have a microwave and refrigerator.
Jacuzzi suites available.
[More below . . .]
SPECIAL INTERNET RATES:
The following nearby hotels are available at our Special Internet Rate:
[About Special Internet Rate Price Guarantee and Rebate]
- Best Western Salinas Monterey Hotel, Salinas, California
- Good Nite Inn, Salinas, California
- Laurel Inn Motel, Salinas, California
- Howard Johnson, Salinas, California
- Hampton Inn and Suites, Salinas, California
- Super 8, Salinas, California
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Salinas, California
- Motel 6 Salinas South - Monterey Area, Salinas, California
- Courtyard by Marriott Salinas Monterey, Salinas, California
- Americas Best Value Inn, Salinas, California
- Travelodge, Salinas, California
- Quality Inn, Salinas, California
- Comfort Inn and Suites of Salinas, California
- Residence Inn by Marriott Salinas Monterey, Salinas, California
- Motel 6 Salinas North - Monterey Area, Salinas, California
- Econo Lodge, Salinas, California
- Days Inn, Salinas, California
- Best 5 Motel, Salinas, California
Positioned adjacent to Hwy 101 in California's central coast region, the Best Western Salinas Valley was built in 2001 and caters to an eclectic crowd of leisure road travelers and professionals. Located only one mile away from the hotel, downtown Salinas is a culturally rich district and birthplace of American writer John Steinbeck. Local events such as the California Rodeo, the largest on the west coast, and the California Air Show create business for this Best Western as well as the greater agricultural community in Salinas.
Going beyond the typical continental breakfasts that most hotels offer, the Best Western Salinas Valley provides guests with a more comprehensive arrangement of cereals, pastries, fresh fruit, toast, frozen waffles, juices and coffee. Hotel amenities include an outdoor pool, fitness center and conference rooms.
Praised by guests for their cleanliness and spacious layouts, guestrooms feature traditional furniture groupings and warm domestic décor. Guestroom amenities include high-speed Internet access, complimentary newspapers and coffeemakers.
Check-in time starts at 15:00:01 Check-out time is 11:00:01
- Accessible path of travel
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 62
Direction to the Property from The north. -
Take 101 south and exit Market Street, then go left on
Market St and left turn on Kern St. The BEST WESTERN
PLUS Salinas Valley Inn and Suites is on the left-hand
side at the end of the street.
Direction to the Property from The south. -
Take 101 North and exit on Market Street, then make a
left on Kern. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Salinas Valley Inn
and Suites is on the left-hand side at the end of the
Indicative rates are a year round range for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons, or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.
Abbreviations and misspellings:
Best Western Plus Salinas Valley Inn and Suites Wesrtern Westerns Wester Westrn West W. Westtern Westearn Bestwestern BW Saelinas Selinas Salina Salenas Sallinas Salinnas Salinass Saleanas Saleanis Valey Val. Valle Valey Vally In Inns Ins Innns Inne Innn Suit Sutes Siutes Suits Suite Sites Stes. Ste. Suite's CA Calif Cal Californa Calfornia Calafornia Calaforna Calefornia Caleforna Cal. Salinas California.